BOL APARTMENT SANTAMARIA
Apartment Santamaria is located in the town of Bol on the island of Brac, off the Dalmatian Coast. It's a great base for your holiday in Bol, frequently voted the number one tourist destination in Croatia.
We can help you plan your journey, and we have English-speaking local agents to greet you in Croatia and take you to the apartment.
Bol is the home of Zlatni Rat, a beautiful pebble promontory beach. It boasts dozens of restaurants, bars and cafes, excellent watersports facilities and 26 clay tennis courts. It's a popular holiday destination with both families and couples due to its fun but friendly atmosphere.
Bol is usually reached by flying to Split Airport (direct from 9 UK airports) and then taking a boat to the island - please see the Directions page for full details.
Please see the Gallery section for lots of photos of the area and the apartment.
- 2 double bedrooms or 1 twin / 1 double (+ sofa bed)
- Stunning sea views
- Private balcony & parking
- Washing machine, DVD player and microwave
- Beautiful historic town with world famous beach
- 10 minutes walk from town centre, beaches, tennis courts and watersports
- Nearest restaurants 50m, nearest supermarket 100m
- Satellite TV with English channels
- Book direct with the owners
- Local English speaking agents to meet you
- Flights to Split from Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Bristol, Luton, Birmingham, Southampton, Belfast City, Newcastle, Manchester
- Alternatively fly to Zagreb from Gatwick and then fly direct to the island