- Directions From Nearest Airport: Split or Brac
- Most people fly from the UK to Split; see Useful Links below for airlines that fly from the UK to Split Airport.
The best option from the airport is airport bus to the harbour, then catamaran to Bol. If you have time, leave your bags at a left luggage kiosk and explore Split - the historic centre is right behind the harbour.
The Airport bus leaves very regularly from right outside Split Airport to Split Harbour (30-40 mins, 30-50 kuna one way). Then take the ferry or catamaran (see directions from the Ferry Port).
You will be met in Bol at either the catamaran terminal or at the bus stop.
We are happy to advise you on planning your route to Bol - use the Contact Us section.
You can also fly to Brac Airport (about 10km from Bol) direct some European cities in summer. We can arrange transfer for you from Brac Airport.
- Directions From Nearest Ferry Port: Split Harbour
- There are two main options.
Option 1: Catamaran direct to Bol (foot passengers only). Marked as Boat Lines on the map.
Up to 55 kuna each way. Two a day in High Season, both mid afternoon. Use the Jadrolinija link to check times and buy tickets. The easiest way to arrive!
Option 2: Ferry (foot passengers / vehicles) to Supetar. Marked as ferry lines on the map.
Tickets around 33 kuna per foot passenger, from 160 kuna for a car. Leaves almost hourly, takes 60 mins (timetable available below). From Supetar, take a bus to Bol (40 kuna per person) or a it's 40 minute drive. It's about £50 in a taxi which we can pre-book for you.
Tickets for both options available online or from the kiosks in the harbour.
- Directions From Nearest Train Station: Split Train Station
- Split Train Station is right next to the Bus Station which is right next to the Harbour! Follow directions from the Ferry Port.
- Directions From Nearest City: Split
- Follow signs for the Trajekt (Ferry) to the harbour.
- Local Attractions
- Other Useful Links
- Easyjet direct flights from Gatwick, Stansted and Bristol to Split, and from Gatwick to Zagreb where you can fly direct to Brac Island)
- Croatia Airlines (direct flights from Heathrow and Gatwick)
- Expedia (for Croatia Airline tickets, sometimes at cheaper rates)
- Jadrolinija Ferry from Split to Supetar and Catamaran from Split to Bol
- Jet2 (direct flights from Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford and Manchester)
- Bus timetable from Supetar to Bol
- Buses from Split Airport to Split Harbour
- Wizzair (flights from Luton to Split)
- Norwegian airlines - Gatwick to Split direct